REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR ACCESS
The sales platform is open to retail business owners and buyers ONLY
In order to finalize your registration process, please submit one(1) of the following documents to email@example.com
1. Business License or Seller's Permit.
(State, County, or City issued document or instrument that allows you to re-sell goods) OR
2. Two (2) previous invoices or purchase receipts from a clothing vendor.
(These proofs of purchase must reference your business)
- After you submit the above documentation, our representatives will review your information and give you access.
- Email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
(picture or scanned documents accepted).
If we are not able to verify your submitted credentials, access will not be granted.
* After documents are sent for verification, we will grant you access on the same day or up to 1 business day
** If you are an existing Trade Show or store customer, please notify us at email@example.com and we will grant you automatic access
We will not accept any products that have been purchased over 15 BUSINESS days from the date of arrival to the customer’s facility as stated in original invoice.
All wholesale returns require a Return Authorization (RA) Form. To obtain an RA FORM, please email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once an RA FORM is issued, it will be referenced on all return packages that are sent back to GILLI.
All packages must be in new, re-sellable condition and must be in a complete pack as initially purchased and shipped to us at buyers expense.
Attn: Returns 2939 Bandini Blvd, Vernon CA 90058
. Upon return, our QC department will inspect the goods and issue a credit memo if the claim is approved.
DAMAGES ~ For any damages, customer MUST provide us an image of the actual damage along with description. Email: email@example.com